Kibsd Negotiated Agreement

By December 11, 2020 Uncategorized No Comments

Please email Human Resources or call 907-486-7551 for FMLA/AFLA questions. If you are applying for FMLA/AFLA for your own qualifying illness, you must complete pages 6.7 and 8 and return them to HR. Classification: Per KIESA 515, XIII: Requests for use of bank days are forwarded by the employee to President Kiesa (Michelle Pennington) and the Superintendent and must be accompanied by a letter from the attending physician. . All leave without payment must be requested in writing and approved by Ms. Cole, Assistant Superintendent by e-mail. MetaSearch is intended only for research, information and reference purposes. Search results are not designed as legal advice for you or your organization and do not replace the legal advice of a qualified lawyer in your jurisdiction. The human resources department is dedicated to recruiting, recruiting and engaging highly qualified faculties and staff to provide exceptional training to all students. In addition, we strive to create a safe and professional work environment that emphasizes mutual respect and maximizes the efficiency of staff.

The department maintains a list of job opportunities and provides online applications for administrative, certified and classified positions. Applicants are encouraged to monitor the list of vacancies, which will be updated as soon as the positions become available. Certificate: In accordance with KBEA 530, IX: requests to use bank days must be written and accompanied by a letter from the attending physician. The application must be submitted to the President of the Union (Lisa Cavan) and the Construction Administrator. The use of our services does not give you ownership of the intellectual property rights of our services or the content you can access. Search results from our services may contain copyrighted material and, if so, you can only use that content if you seek the owner`s permission or are authorized by law. The Borough Kodiak Island School District Human Resources Department is located at the Central Services Building in 722 Mill Bay Rd. Kodiak, AK 99615 and is open from 7.30 .m.

Help us keep the movement going!! Donate